Sieve Bed Repours
As a company adhering to strict ISO 9001 standards, Southeast DME has comprehensive systems in place to repour and refurbish the sieve beds of your oxygen concentrators to meet or exceed original equipment and manufacturer's specifications. Our expert technicians certify that the following steps are taken to ensure a quality product.
- The exterior and interior of every canister is thoroughly cleaned and any old labels are removed
- All gaskets and filters are replaced.
- New molecular sieve is packed in the sieve canister.
- The sieve bed is monitored in a concentrator to ensure the highest level of oxygen purity
- The repoured sieve beds are pressure-tested at 30 psi and checked for leaks.
As leaders in the HME repair industry, we offer you:
- Savings of up to 40% (over purchase of new sieve beds)
- Quick 2-day turnaround time*
- More than 10 years of experience!
For more information or pricing, please call us at (888) 578-5697 or email us. Please Note: We are currently able to accept all sieve bed models, except plastic and Sequal.
*on five sets or less, less than 1 week for larger orders